Sunday, August 31, 2008

DREAM FIRST ... WORK FOR IT, YOU WILL GET

DREAM FIRST .. WORK FOR IT , YOU WILL GET

I believe these words.


Some of college friends motivating me for a Mtech. Really my mind is restless now.

WARNING

how fast or immediate i am starting study and How fastly and strongly i studies subjects will determine my score in GATE ......



I am feeling that Mtech in IIT( dream) is reachable ambition. But I haven't informed this to father. Most probably he will reject....(that is not a problem )
I informed to my brother....( i got half +ve approval from him).I need to work hard that was his advice.
Here(in chennai) the atmosphere is not favor to study .It is a challenge as well as thrill.
Getting a Btech admission in IIT is much harder than a MTech. Making a decision is very important because GATE is an all India exam. Even if it is simple compared to btech, students from all over india is participating in it.That much competition is there.

( this blog is exclusively to me)

1 comment:

Robin Paul said...

Go ahead buddy, if you believe it , you can do it.