Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Are you getting the answer to the question ,'For what, are you studying '??

I am really strugging to get answer for that question. In my schooling days I thought , "I am studying for getting first rank in class". Then I understood that the answer was not sufficient for me to keep interest in studies.
Somehow I managed to get P.C Thomas tuition Centre in Plus two days. Then I understood , I was nothing , I was totally weak in lot of areas . Getting a good rank in P.C class was very difficult, that retarded my interest in studies. Then I kept another target as getting admission in a good engineering college. After getting ECE in Thrissur GEC, I realised that also not giving a permanent desire for study. For what I am studying ? getting good job, getting a rich girl, buying a car....etc.. These answers had come through my mind . But those were not giving me a final answer or an end to that question.
After started to write some technical things in my blog, I realised that I could have write more technical things or whatever I had studied. That would be very useful to next generation and also my article or blog would live even if my age over. Currently what I am thinking, just write down in blog whatever I am studing. Actually these intention, really give me interest in studing.

2 comments:

Lee said...

So you seem to be studying to marry a richer girl?? :-)

Kollalo videon..

Ippo pinne athu matti blog cheyyan vendiyanu study cheyyunnenu thonnunnallo??
:-)

Naveen Davis said...

haha.... that was one reason i have heard from one of my IIT friend. That is totaly wrong. Because it hasn't give me a permanent desire or constant flow to study.(because I can't acheive that). But I need to keep on studing . For that i need somw motivation. That now i am getting through blogging or sharing knowledge. you will think , it is only for money making .. But NO!!!!!!!!!!. Many of the software intelligents getting more than 50K and 'as you said richer girl' because of their job and designation. But they are not happy with the knowledge or freedom to explore, from their job.

my conclusion is contributing or sharing our knowledge or experience to next generation or collegues will help us to keep on studing and explore boundaries or overcome weakness.