Tuesday, August 12, 2008

not getting satisfaction in this life

really I am struggling to move days. Things I expected to come in life, is far away from me.Some kind of disappointment is coming, as well as home sickness. Dreams are far far ...away. Which path will I have to choose?. Now I am crying for the valuable time that I have missed in B Tech.I can't concentrate on things. Nothing I am getting from internet these days.

I would have to form a group in B Tech with friends those who are interested in studies and exploring things. My ambition is to build a electronics or computer related company with college mates. I know that, I have that much talented friends.(including girls) .......But failed to talk to them or co-ordinate them.Now I am not getting chance to apply what I have studied..... I have no control on my life... Life is going one way.. I am going behind that.

No comments: