Wednesday, April 16, 2008

IIT Madras .... My dream place

Thank you God. ... Last Sunday , I got a chance to visit IIT Madras. In my plus two class time,IIT Madras was a favorite subject in my dream. (now also).... But I didn't get. ... In chennai IIT Madras is standing as a separate place when we compare with other places in chennai. The campus climate is that much good for studying. You will not feel you are entering into a college , but it is like a forest... full of trees and greenish. That much silence is needed for a student who comes to IIT. ... amazing. But you can see cricket ground and other out door game's ground. Actually I didn't get time to see full IIT-M. Next amazing thing I had seen in IIT-M , is a hundreds of cycles parked in front of the library. Students are utilizing maximum of IIT library. I had seen ,every body is going with some thought in their mind .. It was not a normal walk. they are going like they have to do some work.... Entirely different from my college . Hostels are named as Indian river's name. ...... And I found one “CENTRAL JAIL “ board.... I dont know what is that ..I think , it may be the main hostel....ha.ha. We ( me and hostel mate ) had a coffee from the restaurant inside IIT-M.

... It was a good Sunday for me and my friend.

No comments: