Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blog - giving me some interest in web design

Actually I had no idea about what is html and css. But after starting this blog and blog reading , i understood that lot off people are interested in blogging and they are also keen in decorating their blogs. With in 2 months I studied lot of html and css stuff that we can insert into our blog. More than that blogging taught me how to increase traffic to my blog and how to increase my blog page rank.Because I need more people to read my blog( dialy i search for some new idea to get one more viewer to my blog)and click my advertisement. Adsense money - www.google.com/adsense - is my one of the motivating thing for blogging.Actually this motivation gives me more interest in internet world. I even scrapped my blog address in orkut and my communities... ha ha. With in these days I got some good response as well as more bad response from my friends. But one thing I understood is more people from outside kerala are intersted in doing these kind of internet activities. You should update your blog daily base or weekly base and give some good information to your readers then only they will come again.This is not at all time wasting or money loosing. But it is improving my self study power, English and knowledge.

No comments: