Thursday, April 3, 2008

FOSSMeet@NITC 2008 April 4-6

For last FOSSMeet@NITC, I had gone with Pramode Sir. It was a great experience for me. You can see there lot of free and open minded people . They are ready to share their knowledge. Moreover they believe that one day open source softwares can dominate over proprietary sofwares and can establish a free software , free knowledge culture . If you go just with thirst of knowledge, it will be a greatful experience to you... I am guaranty. I can't go for FOSSMeet@NITC 2008 http://fossmeet.in/ this year . You can here lot of technical talks as well as open source philosophy.Surely ,you can ask how can I contribute to Open softwares . You will get answers from that people or you will get inspiration to study further and create something as an engineer.

No comments: