Sunday, November 25, 2007

Chennai ......good place to grow fastly

This is the first time I am staying in a state other than Kerala ........ new people ,new customs , new traditions ...... . Mostly we can see mixed culture in chennai ...... I have joined in Hcl Tech last month . I got 'Testing' as my stream . One thing is sure that these chennai people know how to make money and how to play with that. Lot off IT parks are there. I got the luck to see the IIT Madras campus . Big campus !!!!!!!!!!!!....... For neatness this big city far behind our state. Climate is very bad compared to Kerala .... When rain started , two day continues non stop pouring ..... Roads become pools and rivers .....sometimes we cant see where is tarred path. Drainage system not at all managed properly in chennai .... What a rush there in T.Nagar the center of Chennai!!!!!!!!! we cant even walk .Anyway I am adapting with these City..... I believe that I can learn lot off things from these city........ First thing I started reading tamil words !!!!!!

No comments: