Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Searching For part time online business

Now days all my friends are talking about how to make money fast. ...... That discussion create a curiosity in me of searching for some internet business. I think my friends are going in the wrong way ..they are going to invest amount on money chain. My father already had told to me that money chain is way of spoiling your money. Now I am thinking about building a website of my own that will increase atleast my creativity . I am not looking at a big profit .But I need my site must do some kind of social service to the internet browsing people for free of cost. I know that web designing is not a simple thing .... I cannt easily start coding . For I need to first find out some free webhosting sites so that I can script in php and do some web hosting experiments........

No comments: