Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Home Visit....lessons and experience

On 18 th december I had gone to home from chennai. It was a sudden decision.It didn't have ticket till 7.30 p.m on that day. God grace, my friend took a chennai - allapee general compartment ticket for me. It's cost only 150 Rs to chennai to allapee. And we decided to get the seat when the train come for parking. But unfortunately we missed the trains arrival for parking. When we realized that the train already had come in the station, we ran for seat. But the rear compartment's seats were already filled.Then we ran for front seats. At the end of the marathon we got side seats.I had got some kind of relief then, because the thought, "I can have homely food and air for 3 or 4 days". But I really struggled to move that night in train.I couldn't sleep, But I had tired. One thing I understood on that day was, bring or buy some good water and food before getting into train even if you are not at all hungry or thirsty. It is very difficult to book and get the train tickets in chennai. My friend said main reason for that is some mafias are working behind that.They will book the tickets at the opening day itself and sell for more money.

No comments: