Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sea bath

This is very hot season in chennai. Actually people call these days as Agni Nakshatram( burning star).In room I cann't sit, fortunately power cut is also there in my place( ha ha) .Today I got a chance to bath in sea. Really enjoyable.I went to Basant Nagar Beach at 5.30 pm.I called my hcl
friends also.Lot of people were enjoying the sea bath till I came
back(7.45 pm).Actually the water is not good for bath because it is
mixed with sand as well as some dirty things. Anyway after a long time I took bath in sea.
If there were more trees in chennai , it would have really helpful to escape from these hot season. Instead of trees, only building are here. It will only help to increase the temperature.The thing I understood , I have AC in my office, but the cooling I got from the sea shore had some more safty or calmness than I am getting from office.

No comments: